Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Lovely Winter

This morning after Natalie and I had showered and when we got out we were cold, brrr... we slept with the window open which would explain why I was cold all night. (plus she had all the blankets). we awoke to look outside and see what you can quite plainily see with your own eyes... snow. Well actually, despite the fact that I am Canadian and have spent three winters here already, this one coming will be my fourth, I still love the snow. It may look a little dim but it's actually quite lovely. I do appreciate the beauty in the snow. It's something that the majority of the population of the world will never experience. It should also be noted that I grew up on the west coast where it almost never snows. Here, obviously the story is a little bit different, but I think I'm developing a love for the Prairies, it may have something to do with my wife's influence on me though... she is from Kansas after all, she's a great motivator :)
~Christopher J.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: