Tuesday, October 31, 2006


Well, this morning I had sausages for breakfast, in addition I had hasbrowns and eggs, it was quite delightful really. I'm very full now though, since I've thoroughly gourged myself. I got my grade back for a presentation I did for my Intro to Youth Ministry Class, I couldn't believe that I got a perfect grade. I don't want to say that he's an 'easy grader' because I really don't know, but I'm quite proud of myself and I think I earned it. Now if only I could pull that off for my other classes I probably could go to school for cheap if I go on to get a Masters degree somewhere. This morning I threw on the old parka, it was cold last night when we went to pick up Jamie, and it was colder this morning walking to class, I'd say it was probably -15 or -10, but it was more then cold enough for me. Everyone loves to make fun of my parka, all I have to say is that I may look funny, but I'm warm.
~Christopher J. Posted by Picasa

No comments: