Monday, November 13, 2006

The Real Reason I'm Behind

Well, if any of my professors are curious as to the real reason I have done little to know homework this reading break it's because Natalie and I have been out having fun. Thursday night my brother came over and yesterday morning he left so we were having fun trying to entertain him all weekend. Then that morning we took him to the airport we went to Banff with Jamie and his girlfriend. We we were joking that we were the chaperones for their little trip. We went to the Banff Hot Springs, and two National parks, which were quite lovely. I'm fairly certian that Natalie and I should move to the mountians or somewhere close where ever we end up living afer graduation this year. We went to a Greek Restraunt for lunch and then for dinner we went to the Olive Garden. Jamie paid for the Greek Restraunt, it was quite lovely. In the words of my wife 'that man is so nice, it kills me' :) Well I best be getting my homework done now before school comes to an end.
~Christopher J. Posted by Picasa

No comments: