Saturday, April 21, 2007

Done a Little, a Lot More to go


So I have a bunch done so far, the presentation's done, I wonder if I'll get a grade for that or if it was just a formality. Right now I don't care if I do get a grade for it because I really don't like doing presentations, I get so nervous doing them and I forget a lot of what I wanted to say as soon as I get up there. It's so ridiculous, I'm always more comfortable at the end of a presentation then I am at the beginning, I hate that. You'd think with all the presentations I do over the school year I'd get better at giving them. It was pretty fun that Clorisa, the Lewis' daughter came, she's only in grade 11 and didn't really have a clue what was being said, but she understood a bit of it at the beginning. Well, I have about half of my world religions homework to complete, a portion of my CMFX and a bit of my Youth Issues class still left to go. As well I still have to go over my big paper probably at least 2 more times. I'm not sure though, I'd like to add a bit more to my conclusion and critique. AHH so much, only a few days left. It's Natalie's birthday on saturday (grad day), I don't know if we'll have time to do anything for her birthday, it's going to be so busy. (I still need to figure out what to do for that, maybe I'll send her to France).
Christopher J.

No comments: